EURO-LABS: TransNational Access to the Heavy Ion Laboratory
Starting form 1st of September 2022 foreign research teams can be supported within the Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON) of the European Commission EURO-LABS – EUROpean Laboratories for Accelerator Based Sciences (Grant Agreement n° 101057511).
This contract enables HIL to reimburse the travel and living expenses of researchers coming to carry out experiments.
Priority is given to new users and to young researchers.
To be eligible, the experiment must have the majority of the users working in a country other than Poland.
Access for user groups with a majority of users not working in a EU Member State or Horizon Europe associated country is limited to 20% of the total amount of units of access provided under the grant.
The user groups must be selected by the User Selection Panel.
To apply the User group leader (spokesperson of the experiment) should fill:
- the application form (Word, PDF) for transnational access;
- the information request form TA-application-data.xlsx with the data of ALL people in the research group;
and submit by e-mail to Katarzyna Wrzosek-Lipska: wrzosek(at)slcj.uw.edu.pl.
We grant users qualified to the TNA programme with:
- reimbursement of travel costs (air ticket) up to 1400 PLN (about €300) against the ticket and boarding passes,
- covering costs of accommodation up to 300 PLN (circa €65) per night on the basis of hotel bill;
- allowance in the amount of 200 PLN (approx. €45) for each day with overnight stay.
Users grups supported from the EUROLABS TNA programme are required to acknowledge in publications the EURO-LABS project:
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe Research and Innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 101057511 (EURO-LABS).